Masalta Ride-on power trowel MRT73
Ride-on trowel works efficiently and cost-effective for accurate and highly productive finishing of large concrete surface and super FF flat floor tolerance.Features
- Heavy duty gearbox provides longer life and low maintenance.
- Steering system features a twin stick multi-directional steering system, providing immediate machine control and precise maneuverability.
- Fine hand control for blade pitch ensures precise blade adjustment.
- Tilt forward seat reveals a built in hoist hook for transport on or off the work site and allows easy engine access.
- Adjustable sliding seat for Front-To-Back.
- Low machine profiles provide a low center of gravity and check the working area easily.
- Rugged frame is made of harden steel for severest site conditions.
- Super heavy-duty gearbox and spider assembly stands up to the most grueling job.
- Side mounted fuel tank and water tank with big volume for long working time.
- Trowel arm alignment: adjustment screws allow easy job site blade alignmen.
- Light is adjustable for different direction.
- Tool kit in convenient location easy for operator.
| Model || MRT73 |
| Engine Type || Petrol,Honda GX690 |
| Power Kw(hp) || 15.5(21.1) |
| Weight kg(lb) || 280(617) |
| Blade Speed rpm || 130(150) |
| Working Dia. mm(in) || 1860(73) |
| Overlapping || Available(only finishing blades can be applied) |