RIDE-ON POWER TROWEL - MRT464/MRT465 SERIES
Ride-on trowel works efficiently and cost-effective for accurate and highly productive finishing of large concrete surface and super FF flat floor tolerance. Masalta ride on power trowel is also known as concrete finishing machine, ride on power float and ride on trowel machine. Compared with walk behind type power trowel, the ride on power trowel reduces labor intensity and improves work efficiency.
- Heavy duty gearbox provides longer life and low maintenance.
- Steering system features a twin stick multi-directional steering system, providing immediate machine control and precise maneuverability.
- Fine hand control for blade pitch ensures precise blade adjustment.
- Tilt forward seat reveal a built in hoist hook for transport on or off the work site and allow easy engine access.
- Seat is adjustable Front-To-Back.
- Low machine profiles provide a low center of gravity and check the working area easily.
- Built-In Cup Holder.
- Side mounted fuel tank and water tank with big volume for long working time.
- Trowel arm alignment: adjustment screws allow easy job site blade alignment.
- Light is adjustable for different direction.
- Tool kit in convenient location easy for operator.
| Model || MRT464 || MRT465 |
| Bladed Spider || 4-Bladed Spider || 5-Bladed Spider |
| Net Weight KG(lbs) || 420(926) || 425(937) |
| Engine || VANGUARD |
| Engine Power KW(hp) || 25.7(35) |
| Rotors Diameter .cm(in) || 116.8(46) |
| Maximum Rotor Speed rpm || 140 |
| Water& Fuel tank Capacity L(US Gal) || 18(4.8) |
| Dimensions LxWxH cm(in) || 254X129X143(100X51X56) |